Get top broadband speeds anywhere, anytime
As Covid-19, and the increase in home working has unfortunately proven, East Anglia (and particularly the Greater Norwich area) can suffer from very poor broadband connectivity. Some areas still only offering very poor Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) service or even worse, only ADSL.
As most computing now relies on the cloud, this proves a complete show stopper for businesses or remote users.
This is why we supply SimRush 4G broadband, a unique UK-wide solution that delivers superfast broadband to business and homes where the traditional fixed line methods do not work.
SimRush can connect to 4G LTE data in places where even your mobile phone cannot get it, achieving fantastic download and upload speeds similar to a top FTTC connection.
Even if you do get decent FTTC broadband via a fixed line, you may want to combine it with an additional SimRush connection both increasing bandwidth and providing a backup.
For more details, give us a call on 01603 867103 or download our SimRush Introduction brochure here.
The installation process is simple:
- You give us a call
- We send one of our engineers to deploy a live installation in the real connectivity conditions, getting quick and accurate test results – no “up to” as with standard broadband
- We test the 3 main mobile networks (O2, Vodafone, EE) to make sure you get the best speed at the best price
- Survey results mean we can produce an exact and fixed quote for the installation in your specific location, taking into account:
- The building architecture, settings and environmental factors
- Potential additional cabling requirements, should the nearest point of entry not be convenient
The benefit? You know your exact costs as opposed to getting a “standard installation” quote